Sunday, September 15, 2013

Biggest & Littlest Moments

I did a post earlier this week on how Tav and Penn were developing their relationship.  Well, never fear, Koen is still taking such a special interest in his youngest brother when he is around him.  Today they were in matching pajamas (Koen's were a gift and Penn's a hand me down and they happened to match!) and Koen insisted on an attempt at a photo shoot with his squirmy baby brother.


My adorable little baby is pretty cute, but I just couldn't get over how handsome and grown-up-boyish Koen looked in the pictures.  It's crazy how they change right in front of your eyes and you don't even notice sometimes!  It's a good thing he's so cute and pleasant to look at because OH MY GOODNESS he can be tough on me sometimes!!!!  Today is one of those days!  It's been a rough emotional roller coaster for him today (and therefore for my nerves as well), he seemed to be acclimating so much better this past week of school, I don't know what his deal is today, but I really hope he turns over a new leaf or wakes up on the other side of the bed or something tomorrow!  He never shows Penn meanness though which is a blessing and here he is having a little wrestle/snuggle with him before Penn's afternoon nap.  Pardon my impatient sounding voice, it was all I had left at that point.
Such a special time, I know.  It's good to have these blogging moments (especially with still some of the boys' waking moments left in the day) so that I can gain a little perspective and check my attitude a little before charging into the final push of the evening post-nap/dinner/bath/bedtime routine.  Ok, Melder boys, here I come!  (Please, oh please let it be a smooth evening!)

No comments:

Post a Comment