Friday, September 20, 2013

Tavin, the Weather Man

So at dinner tonight Tavin was hungry and getting impatient.  In a moment of Mommy genius I rummaged through my diaper bag to find the crayons I was pretty sure I had stowed away in there.  Ah, yes...I did have them.  Phew.  Ok, Tav, here you go...and here's a pizza order form.  Ok, Tav.  Color!  And then he did the rest.  He decided he was going to color a weather map.  He loves to look at the radar map on The Weather Channel app on my phone.  He knows that green means rain and that yellow and red in the green means thunder and lightning.  He made a very exciting map that had rain approaching quite quickly.  As he colored it in with more and more green he got that much more excited about the pretend rain (for instance, in the middle of dinner we were hit with a pretend downpour and I put up a huge pretend umbrella).  I was overwhelmed with the cuteness of this imaginative storm tracker so I asked him to let me take a video.  Here's a glimpse of Tavin, the Weather Man.
All 3 boys are pretty cute, but that may be the cutest video I've posted in quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment