Friday, September 13, 2013

Walking Practice With Penn

Just within the last week or so Penn has been so excited to start walking with a push toy.  I've been encouraging it for a month or so, but in the past he just screeches and immediately plops down to crawl.  But this week we had a little practice session after Tavin was napping and when Koen was at school.  With no big brothers to keep up with it was like he could finally concentrate and not worry about the ten other things going on around him.  He had a huge smile on his face the whole time and got up over and over again to keep trying.  It was so much fun!  I've been looking forward to when I could get an example on camera.  Today he graduated from me helping him steady the push toy to just walking with it on his own (I was afraid on the hardwood it would go to fast and speed up and he would fall flat on his tummy or something).  Super cute video (sorry about my encouraging words constantly, I don't even realize I'm doing it...oops!  Oh and keep an ear out for Tav's announcement near the end from the upstairs, hilarious).
Sorry it's sideways.  I'll do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment