Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tavin, the Dish Washer

Tavin has taken a liking to bringing the stepstool from the bathroom sink into the kitchen so that he can get a better view of whatever I'm working on (or Koen is doing). I've been tripping over it all week! Anyways, I'm hoping this phase passes as it isn't very safe with all that Tav can reach when he's on the stool, but every time I remove it he totally throws a fit. I will be hiding the stool for awhile starting tonight to try to break him of the habit. Anyways, yesterday he joined me (on the stool of course) for washing dishes. He saw me using the gloves. So later that evening he got up on the stool and grabbed the gloves without me paying attention. It'd be cute if he had surprised me with getting them on, but I did actually help him do that. He was so proud of himself. Look how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment