Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tavin's First Cooking Lesson

Tavin continues to be quite cranky. Some days have been better than others this week, but I think the kid is just frustrated. He needs to learn to walk and he needs to learn to talk. That's a lot to accomplish and I think he's having a hard time being patient. Obviously one-on-one attention seems to keep him quite happy and yesterday Doug took Koen on a kindness quilt completion celebration to the Children's Museum (will soon post about that) so Tavin and I just hung out. He was really interested in me unloading the dishwasher and pointed and whined for several items I was putting away, so we sat on the floor and made up some games. Here is the little chef in training learning about whisking eggs...

"So, first you pick up the whisk...""That's right, you've got it, then put it in the bowl..." "Oh, nevermind, you can just eat it." And a video, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment