Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just Me & Tav

I haven't taken the opportunity to post about how much I love my special time with Tavin when Koen goes to nursery school two mornings a week. Tavin is still holding onto his morning nap (although it's really a brief catnap now, but he usually talks for 15 minutes, sleep for 30-45 and then talks for another 15-30 minutes, so it's still a nice break time for me). Before he goes down for his nap though we get to enjoy just being the two of us. Tavin is usually much more patient with my multi-tasking because he isn't being followed or pestered by his big brother. Then we basically snuggle, read books and tickle the rest of the time before nap. Today he hung out on my bed while I cleaned and dusted my room. Then we read some books on there and took some pictures. He is such a snuggler and he loves to just roll around on the bed and smash his head into the pillows. So fun! Enjoy the playful photos. He's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment