Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Less Than 24 Hours To Go!

We are headed out on a family vacation tomorrow after Koen gets out of nursery school. We can't wait!

Doug is out tonight until after the boys go to bed, but when he gets home we're having a final packing party. Then tomorrow we'll load up the car while Koen's at school.

It'll be a 2 day drive, so don't expect any exciting updates Thursday or Friday. We are headed to Destin, FL via a stop in Nashville to sleep at a friend's house. Hopefully we will be destinated before dinnertime on Friday. I'm being overly optimistic probably, but I can't help it. I'm so excited to be away with my boys that even the long drive seems glorious at this point! I'm sure my next post will not be so positive about the car time, but oh well, ignorance is bliss!

We appreciate your prayers as we make this journey and hope for a great time away with my brother and sister-in-law and hopefully plenty of warm weather and sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment