Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big Boy Banana

Tavin has been experimenting with intense screeching noises to communicate what he wants. It isn't always pleasant to say the least! I'm trying to discourage it as much as I can, but you kind of have to respond to some things as he is using the squeaks and squeels to tell us so much. Anyways, this morning I was feeding him cut up banana and I was eating a whole banana. He wanted nothing to do with the cut-up pieces, he wanted mine. Well, I gave in. I don't care if I'm eating pieces or not and he obviously thought mine was better, so why not? The other option was to stay strong and clean smashed bananas off of his hands and high chair tray. I figured giving in equaled less work and we both got to eat banana.

So, here's a video of him enjoying the treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment