Monday, March 14, 2011

Diesel 10 Song for Cooper

So, after the Puff the Magic Dragon post the other day I had a few comments. One from my friend Kyndal who brought up that Koen & Kaiser should do some duets about Thomas. That spurred my cousin Lydia to comment about a song she created for her son, Cooper, about Diesel 10, a train from the Thomas the Tank Engine stories. Today, I told Koen about this song and he was all over it! He loved it (simply Diesel 10 repeated over and over to the tune of Jingle Bells. Again, props to my cousin, I didn't create this marvel!).

This first video is Koen singing the song (with a soap as his microphone) while helping Tav drive his little truck around. A performer and a helpful brother!

The second video Koen requested that Mommy sing along. I am on the rebound from some laryngitis, so it's not my best performance and I fade out as quickly as I can and let Koen carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment