Friday, March 11, 2011

Lovin' Up on Tavin

Due to Koen's snow adventures, he was pretty tired and went to nap a little early. That meant that for about an hour Doug & I just hung out with our littlest man. First, he helped his tired Daddy make coffee.
Then he was playing in Koen's craft drawer and he was pretending to draw with Koen's crayons, so I thought, well, why don't we just go ahead and color? It was so cute. He loved it. He mostly loved the noise of banging the crayon onto the counter where the paper wasn't there to cushion the noise, but still, it was cute to see him working so hard concentrating on this skilled craft.
Then as usual we spent the rest of the time cuddling, playing cars and snuggling on the living room floor. Tavin kept crawling towards the stereo to push buttons and I would say "no," pull him away and then give him a ticklefest. He loved it. He just kept doing it so that I would tickle him more (oops, probably not really helping him understand "no"). I kept blowing kisses into his neck and when I would stop he would make the blowing sound in his way to ask to do it again, so cute! I just love that he is still my baby, fits in my arms and on my lap. They grow up so fast. I'm so enjoying this phase! Here's a video of one of the tickle sessions. Enjoy his adorable laughter!

Well, the boys are in bed, time to get some things done. Heading to a neighbor's house for dinner. So excited I don't have to plan or cook the meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment