Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quick Croup Update

So, Koen did fine through the night. He had one early-on croup episode, but it wasn't so bad that we had to take him in for another ER visit thankfully. I read to him for about 10 minutes to calm him down, prayed with him and he went to bed for the rest of the night! He was definitely moody and emotional today and we didn't send him to nursery school because it was obvious even last night that he was indeed coming down with a cold.


We made the most of the day despite the fact Koen spent most of it hanging around acting bored because he didn't have the energy to really think up playing anything I guess. So frustrating! I'm determined to get him interested in something more productive tomorrow. Today was just so annoying!


Anyways, we went to the library to return some books and that was nice to get out of the house. I can't get over how much the boys just love the library. It's so sweet. Tavin just crawls around looking for us amongst the shelves. Koen is really into looking through all the books I pick out to make sure "that they are good choices."

Koen ran out of energy pretty quickly and said, "Ok, Mommy, I'm ready to go home." The poor kid is definitely fighting something. He took a 3 hour nap!

Well, we got through the day. I shouldn't say that, it wasn't a bad day. Just a little more tiring than usual I guess with the little sick bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment