Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Koen's First Birthday Celebration At School - Updated

Koen was so excited to bring cupcakes into school today. Since I have a summer birthday and never got to enjoy this type of birthday celebration with my classmates growing up, I was super excited to send him off with a treat (albeit my healthy version) to enjoy with his friends at school in honor of his birthday. His little friend, Devan, has a birthday this month too, so they celebrated together today which is why I have a "K" cupcake and a "D" cupcake. Here are my healthy whole wheat, yet very moist and chocolatey cupcakes with just a touch of frosting to add a festive touch! UPDATE: Koen had a fun time celebrating his 4th birthday with his friends at nursery school. Here's a picture of a big sign they all helped to make for him. I just love his nursery school. It has been such a wonderful experience for him this year. Well, this certainly is the birthday that drags on and I'm happy for him since a year is a long time for a little boy to wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment