Friday, April 22, 2011

Final NH Trip Notes

We are home now in Pittsburgh (and I'm currently buried in work, cleaning and laundry...i.e. real life), so I will keep this short, but I wanted to post some fun pictures from our last day in NH and the trip home.

Since Grampa and Koen worked so hard to get the Jeep out of the garage on Wednesday, yesterday morning before our flight they went out on a journey in it with Gramma.
Grampa pulled into the woods a few times pretending to hide from "the enemy." Koen loved it! Later he and Gramma went on a walk to the creek in the same area and he pretended that they had to keep hiding from the enemy (as well as an imaginary family of bears).

Our flights home went very well (and yay, on time!). The boys did wonderfully as usual. I don't know what happens to them on an airplane, but they seem to almost always be on their best behavior. They must both just love the adventure of it. In Philly we had just enough time for a milkshake stop, bathroom break and walk and crawl time. These pictures are hilarious!
When we were almost home to Pittsburgh I grabbed my camera for a few in-flight candids.My little troopers. They are such good travelers. I was a very proud mommy on these flights. It's pretty rewarding traveling with two cute (and mostly well-behaved) boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment