Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sneaky Raisin Thief

Tavin loves raisins. Usually I keep them out of eye shot (hidden in a high cupboard) because he gets so upset if I won't let him have them when he spots them in the pantry or on the counter (I'm not mean, it's just you can't let them eat too many or the explosive result is quite a mess to clean up if you know what I mean!). Anyways, this morning they were back in their normal spot in the pantry and I had forgotten to lock up the pantry doors. While I did the dishes, Tav snuck behind the pantry door and got right to work on getting his sweet little fingers into the box and then into the sticky bag. When I found him he looked so guilty, but also just kept going at it. There were only about 2o in there, so I just let him completely enjoy the guilty pleasure. =) Check out the video for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment