Thursday, September 27, 2012

Four Kids for a Few Hours

Yesterday I had the privilege of watching my friend, Adrianne's two youngest kids, Claire and Carson.  They were over for about 2 and 1/2 hours and it was a really fun time.  Tavin enjoys Claire a lot and was so looking forward to having friends over.  I was excited to get to know these sweet two a little more while also getting to help out Adrianne (she's been so helpful to watch Koen a few times for me since Penn was born). The three kiddos had a lot of fun and entertained themselves quite well while I stayed busy watching over them and dealing with Penn.

Lunchtime was especially fun.  They were all so good just sitting there enjoying a meal together.  And they had fantastic appetites!  Lunchtime took about 30 minutes due to all the food they consumed. =)
The time passed quickly and Claire and Carson ended up leaving only a few minutes before Koen got home.  Tav was sad to see Claire go and has already asked for her to come back.  We'll have to get another playdate on the calendar!  And oh yeah, let's give a round of applause to me who got a taste of what it's like to balance four kids (under four I might add)!  It went well, but wow, moms of 4 under 4 are talented ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment