Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tavin & Penn Meet Again

Tavin got to visit us again this morning while Koen was at Kidz Gig.  It was great to have him come by with my parents again.  He already seemed more comfortable after being here yesterday and knowing a little more what to expect.  Plus, he got to see the construction workers again (he likes to call out the window, "hi man!").  After Tavin had been in the room for a few minutes Doug asked if he wanted to hold Penn.  Tavin said, "um, yeah" and so this is the adorable moment we got to have...


Precious!  It was so sweet because Tavin kept leaning in and quietly saying to Penn, "I love you, baby."  We didn't even prompt it.  So sweet.  Tavin is going to be a great big brother.  After he left, Doug got this picture of me and my newest little bundle.  I can't believe he too will quickly grow up and be a big boy like Tavin and Koen, I'm going to really try and soak up every moment of this infant stage.  It passes so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment