Monday, June 25, 2012

Having Fun with Grampa & Gramma

Well, I'm still having a problem staying on top of the photography, but I did get a few cute pictures today.  Koen is at our church's equivalent of VBS, Kidz Gig.  So that means that Tavin gets the fun of hanging out with me, Gramma and Grampa all day!  He is loving all this special one-on-one time.  I had a baby appointment this morning (yep, now I'm 5 cm, don't know what this baby is waiting for!), so Tav hung out with his grandparents.  Later after I got home Tavin and Grampa went on a walk to the playground.  I visited to see what they were up to - they looked happy!
We had a pretty normal day (I felt terrible most of the morning, but apparently it's not labor as I'm feeling more normal tonight...when will this baby come?).  After naptime, Gramma and I took Tavin on a walk while Koen and Grampa had some quality time together.  When we got home in time for burgers, steak fries and salad in the backyard, Grampa was waiting for some fun with little Tav again.  Here they are playing "airplane."  He's so happy!
Grampa is planning on heading home tomorrow.  Plans, of course, are a little up in the air as things would change if baby came before his departure time (or even a few hours into his trip).  I actually have an ultrasound appointment in the morning as I was measuring small and the doctor just wants to make sure everything is looking good.  I'm hoping I don't make it to the appointment, but I've been very off with all of these hopes and expectations, so I'm guessing I'll wake up very pregnant tomorrow.  Oh well.  The baby will come when it comes and that's OK.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment