Monday, June 4, 2012

The Number Four

Well, today is June 4th.  This morning we had plans to hang out with my friend, Hilary, and her  kids Delia and Huxley.  I ended up also having to schedule my 36 week appointment for this morning, so Hilary took all 4 kids on by herself (thanks, Hilary!).  I haven't blogged about this pregnancy all that much, but today's appointment was an exciting one finding out that I'm already 4cm dilated.  This was the same news I got after my 36 week appointment with Tavin and he was born a week later.  The doctor said that he wouldn't be surprised if he saw me in the next few days, but it might still be a little while too.  So, stay tuned to find out when we transition from a family of 4 to a family of 5!

Oh, and here are two pictures of the 4 cuties that got to hang out all morning.  Hilary and I took them to the park after my appointment and they had a blast entertaining themselves and Hilary and I got to sit on a bench and chat most of the time.  


2 comments:

  1. Wow Amy! 4 cm's at 36 weeks and I never ever dialated at all with twins! Go mama, go!

    Finished editing your photos today. I will review them one more time tonight and then send you the link.

    Can't wait to hear the news of your new baby arriving!

    ReplyDelete