Monday, June 25, 2012

Special Family Visit 3 of the Weekend

I've been so bad at taking pictures this weekend.  You can tell that I am so preoccupied with what's going on inside of me.  When will this baby come?  Why do I always feel so weird, but nothing is happening?  Anyways, it's been overwhelming, which explains my lax photography of our everyday lives.


I have no pictures to share, but had to complete my trilogy of family visits we received this weekend.  Part 3 was that my cousin, Stacey, and her husband, Mike, came down to Pittsburgh from the Buffalo wedding.  They live in California, so they flew in and out of Pittsburgh.  We had visited them last August in San Fran and they made plans to check out our lives and city a little while they were here.  It was so great!  They drove down in time to attend the 11am service at North Way Oakland with us.  Then Koen and Doug went to the 1:30pm Pirates Game at PNC Park with them.  They had a blast!  They actually stayed for the whole game and Doug said Koen was amazing!  After the game, they walked through downtown back to the car and then went up and down the incline for a little sight-seeing adventure.  After their time on the town, they all came home and we had a cookout in the backyard.  Stacey and Mike loved our city and getting to see our church, community and home.  It was such a blessing to share it all with them.  Thanks so much for all your time and letting us entertain you.  It was a fun day and I'm actually kind of glad the baby hasn't come yet so that we could have that time together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment