Friday, April 20, 2012

Koen, I mean, Peter Cottontail

Koen continues to really enjoy crafts. He's loving his Crayola kit that he got at his birthday last week. We use it almost daily. Although coloring, cutting and glueing things is a lot of fun, we stepped it up yesterday afternoon. Koen has been requesting a special hat lately and around Easter I had the novel idea that a bunny hat would be fun. Then we kept forgetting to do it. Well, yesterday I finally remembered the idea and Koen was 100% behind it. Look how proud he is!And my personal favorite part, the cottontail...He's been wearing it and hopping around the house every since. He even wore it to preschool to show off to his teacher (she of course loved it). I have to say that as a self-labeled non-creative person, I take a little pride in these simple crafty successes too. Thanks for a fun activity, Koen! You are my favorite Peter Cottontail hopping around!

No comments:

Post a Comment