Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Boys Photo Shoot

Easter morning was a little hectic. Doug of course was working and I had the job of getting the boys and I ready for church (which is not that big of a deal), but also packing us up for a quick two night trip to a friend's cottage up near Jamestown, NY that we were heading to right after the services. Somehow I managed to remember to get some pictures of my dapper little guys. There are a bunch of "takes" because they are quite the posers. Tavin takes "cheese" to a whole new level and Koen was trying out all sorts of new smiles (thankfully not any ugly sticking tongue out ones). There are a few good shots, but I just love the way they look all dressed up. They were super happy to be all dressed up like Daddy.Stay tuned for more info from our nice getaway on Findley Lake for our Easter getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment