Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunny Sunday Scooter Stroll

I haven't had that much alliteration in a blog post title in quite some time.  =)

Anyways, after church today we had just the right amount of time to go on a walk before I needed to feed Penn and then get on with the boys' lunch, etc.  Tavin was so thrilled.  He loves his scooter.  At one point he turned and said, "Thanks for my scooter, Mommy."
Penn had his morning nap at church, so he enjoyed the restful view from the car seat/stroller.  And I enjoyed my view of his two-tooth smile.  Never gets old.
Koen was lead scooter, so he's off in the distance, with his little brother trailing behind "trying his best!"
I'm hoping we can get out for a little while after naptime too, but we'll see.  It's always such a rush to get Penn fed, then get everyone out, then get back in in time to get the boys fed and cleaned up before bed.  We'll see if I have the energy for all that (and if the rain holds off).  We are thankful we got this sunny stroll though.  We all needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment