Saturday, February 23, 2013

3 Scooter Walks in One Day

Can you tell I'm ready for Spring?  It was above 32 (maxed out at near 40) and I had the boys out 3 different times on little short walks around the neighborhood.  It felt great!  We all enjoyed the change of pace from being stuck indoors.  Here's a picture of my 3 boys on our last of the 3 walks.
And here's the adorable Penn Rye.  Just because it is so easy to get a perfect, adorable smile out of this cute teddy bear.
When we got home I sat Penn up in the corner of the porch while I folded up the stroller.  When I turned around Tavin was sitting next to him with his arm around him to protect him from falling over (melt my heart!).  I had to get a pic and Tavin was such a proud big bro!
These walks were quite the highlight of my days.  I'm still a little amazed when I walk around with 3 children.  Really?  This is me?  I have 3 kids?  Oh, I'm so blessed.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment