Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Braly/Edward/Melder Playdate...lots of kiddos!

Today we were invited to our friend's, the Edwards', for a playdate.  The Bralys were there too.  It was a nice morning of visiting with my girlfriends amidst getting our kids together.  And we have a lot of kids!  7 between the three of us moms.  Phew!  The babies took their turns napping though, so we usually didn't have quite that many on our hands at once and were all able to assist each other in tending to all of their needs.  I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I couldn't resist Kyndal's sweet baby Malone!

Our boys played well together, but didn't play near each other much of the time.  Here's one picture I got of Austin, Kaiser and Tav.  
I forgot to get a picture of Penn while we were there, but later in the afternoon when I was hanging out with my littlest man, I just couldn't resist snapping some pics of his sweet face!


Well, that's it for the pics from today and I'm so drained after busy, busy days lately that I'm going to call it quits and head to bed (but maybe first I'll peek in on my sleeping beauty baby boys).  

No comments:

Post a Comment