Monday, February 25, 2013

Big Brother Bath!

So with being out all morning, I totally missed out on giving Penn his bath (I usually give him a bath before his morning nap rather than add his bath to the evening routine).  The poor little guy has some sort of minor cold, or perhaps just a teething symptom (he's cutting about 3 teeth right now) and so he looked like he needed a little freshening up this evening.  I had a brainstorm...why don't I give him and Tavin a bath together!  What fun!  (Koen happened to be out at his swimming lessons with Doug).  Tavin loved the idea of sharing a bath with Penn.  Penn is so agreeable that of course he was fine with the plan too.  Here's Penn and his big brother, Tavin, splish-splashing away!  Clearly very happy!
You know, just playing.  "No big deal...I'm a big boy!" (thinks Penn).
"I'm so happy I'm in the bath with Tavin!"
"Back to my favorite bath toy now, my book, clearly Tavin lost interest in me anyways."

No comments:

Post a Comment