Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lovely Morning with My Little Men

Nothing out of the ordinary this morning, but I did keep my camera out so I got a few pictures of the boys just doing their thing.  Enjoy a glimpse at my lovely morning with my little guys.  

Penn is loving sitting up on the floor and watching his big bros play.  In this pic he seems to say, "is there something going on behind me?"
And in this one he says, "seriously, I don't know how to play trucks, Mommy."
Penn also had some tummy time.  He's doing better with it, but it's still not a favorite.  I got down next to him to encourage him and he ended up giving me some super sweet loves.  Penn is the snuggliest baby yet.  He is always burying his head into my cheek, lips or shoulder.  I love it.  It's great to try and capture it so that I can remember this special, sweet phase!

Then I got a closeup of each of the little guys and oh my heart melts.  I look at these sweet faces all day and I can't get enough of these pics when they are in bed.  =)

Here's a quick video of Tavin showing off his new toy from Lisa (we had a great visit with our dear friend yesterday when Koen was off for Presidents' Day).  It's hilarious.  This puppy dog shoots a ball out of his mouth by Tav pushing the air out from his tummy.  Koen's is a T-Rex that does the same.  So clever, simple and has been so enjoyable for the boys.  It keeps them running chasing balls for hours.  Love it!
Later in the day I got a picture of proud Penn wearing Tav's bib for the first time (I was getting pretty tired of him ripping off his velcro bibs, so it was time for the rubber straight-jacket I've used with K & T).  Tavin was happy to share it.  He said, "it no bother me."  

Clearly Penn was super psyched about his sweet potatoes, the bib or both (or perhaps his mommy smiling at him behind the camera?).  Later in the afternoon I got Penn to do his new trick for the camera.  Say "NO" Penn Rye...
Well, that's just a little glimpse of a simple morning with my sweet little men.  

No comments:

Post a Comment