Sunday, February 3, 2013

Giggle Fest by Koen & Penn

So while Tavin was trying to fend off the birds in the backyard, Koen was in a super silly mood and using it to make Penn laugh on command.  I started this game at lunch because Koen told me that before lunch he had been talking to Penn about blood.  Yeah, cause that's normal.  He said that Penn just loved it when he said, "bah-lud."  I explained to Koen that it was about the way he was saying it and not what he was saying that made Penn laugh and then I showed off to the boys making Penn laugh as I dramatically and happily said things like, "refrigerator," "oatmeal," "soup bowl," and etc.  It got the point across.  Anything makes Penn laugh if you say it the right way.  Koen didn't forget it and a couple hours later you can see he was totally putting it into practice being quite creative with very random words that all made Penn laugh.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment