Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tavin's First Steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's official! Tavin took his first few steps today! It was about 10:15am this morning and we were trying to get out of the house to get to playgroup and he was being super clingy with me. I had to go do something so I stood him up and he actually just held his balance, so I just stepped back a few steps and he walked toward me. He took 3 steps!

I know it's the real deal because when we were at the playground with our playgroup buddies he was fussy and clingy again, so I tried making him stand on his own again, then walked back and he totally did it again!Kyndal caught a picture of just after that when we were trying to get Tavin to do it again, but he really was hot and tired so it didn't happen. He did let Koen walk him around for a little while though which was precious!Here's hot, sweaty Tavin at playgroup. He looks exhausted from such a big, momentous day!

Thankfully I had put the pool out this morning and after a hot walk back from the playground, the boys took a dip in the pool before naptime and now they are sleeping soundly. I can't wait for Tavin to get up so we can try walking again! (Well, I mean, I can't wait until naptime is over, I don't want him to wake up early...does any mom wish that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment