Saturday, June 11, 2011

Morning Update From the Homefront

I don't have a lot of text to add to my blog posts since we are not actually with the kids and thus far, I've only received a few little texts from Dave & Kristen from home. But they are also sending tons of adorable pictures that just make it seem like they are having a blast. I hope that's the case! Kristen said they had a yummy breakfast of the blueberry muffins Koen and I made from them to enjoy yesterday. Looks like Koen soon after that was already entertaining everyone. Look how happy Tavin is with Dave! I'm not sure I have a picture of me with Tavin and Tavin is smiling so cute! I guess my worry that Tav would be sad the whole time I was gone was totally off-base! I think Koen kept them busy this morning. Every picture he looks super active and he has that "silly" look in his eye!Kristen said they had some fun with walking practice this morning. I'm so jealous! I can't wait to get home and see Tav's progress!Looks like some more wrestles with Mr. Dave up in the playroom... then more walking for Tav. Look at my big boy!I had setup a playdate for Koen at a neighbor's house so that Davae & Kristen could have some downtime in the morning with just Tavin. Koen was excited for a special on-his-own playdate.Tavin looks pretty excited to have some time with Dave & Kristen on his own.When they got home, Dave got a call from his brother on the phone and Tavin totally participated. Kristen said it was hilarious!I just love that Tavin is so comfortable hanging with our friends. And I have to report that Doug and I are having a blast. Currently still in bed, in PJ's watching a movie. Such a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment