Saturday, June 11, 2011

Afternoon Update From The Homefront

I am totally really, really missing the boys now. These pictures are so cute. Everything that Dave & Kristen do with the boys looks like so much fun! I hope they want me back tomorrow. Will I be dull after a weekend with such fun people?

Kristen said that Tavin was so happy with Dave. He just wanted to keep one hand on him the whole time at the playground today.Kristen also reported that Koen did a great job with his bike today. Here he is pretending to press the blinker (and then he makes the noise).Again, Tavin and Dave just hanging out. I feel like Kristen has gotten such great pictures this weekend. I need to step up the photo moments for Doug and I when we get home.Tavin loves pushing the stroller and it looks like Koen enjoyed following Tav around for awhile. Looks like maybe Dave is getting tired from all the stroller-pushing? I think everyone is going to sleep good tonight!After the playground, they headed home for dinner. Looks like that was a lot of fun too!I miss the boys so much, I can't wait to get home and see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment