Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunday Evening in the Backyard

My indecisive self was torn yesterday because there was a fantastic opportunity to see the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra for free outdoors at Point State Park last night around 6pm. I was toying around with the idea of packing the boys up and taking the bus down with a friend (Megan). It just seemed like a lot of work though for an experience that could be me amazing, but also could be a nightmare (hot, no where to sit, catching a bus back, so close to bedtime, etc.). So, I whimped out and decided to just invite Megan over to have dinner with me and the boys in the backyard. I set up the baby pool in the afternoon to get it all warm in the sun and by the time the boys woke up it was perfect. Megan and I (and the boys) were both super happy of my decision to just play it low key. It was exactly what we were all in the mood for. Here are a few pictures of the boys enjoying playing in the pool together...And here's a picture of Tav and I at dinner (Koen didn't want to be in the picture). My friend Megan thought that for once I should be in a picture. She agrees that the blog looks like all I do is take the pics!It was a great night. Thanks for keeping us company, Megan! We loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment