Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tavin Hits the Beach

Yesterday, we went to Salisbury Beach State Reservation in Mass. It was a perfect September beach day. Cool breeze, warm sun and sand, not too hot, not too cool. Tavin, like myself and Koen, loves the beach. He is so agreeable in the sunshine with the waves rolling and crashing behind him. I just think my boys must have a gene from me that makes them appreciate being near the ocean.
Mom and Abbie and I all enjoyed relaxing in the sun, picnicing on the beach and walking along the shore. Tavin spent most of his time playing on the blanket. Mom at one point was trying to nap and Tavin was just pulling at her. So cute! Tavin also seems to find my diaper bag contents a lot more interesting than toys at this stage, so that was what he did to entertain himself most of the time.
Enjoy the pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment