Thursday, September 16, 2010

Like Mother, Like Son

This is one of those self-incriminating posts. As a baby, toddler and even young child (Mom and Ab don't comment on how old I got before I outgrew this!) I had a fetish with rocking back and forth and banging my back into things. My Mom remembers hearing me from upstairs when she was downstairs knocking into my crib on purpose, for fun as a baby! I definitely remember doing it on our super boingy den couch and on car rides. I know, I know, definitely weird. Well, Tavin has learned that rocking quickly back and forth causes his highchair (on wheels, which can be braked) to scooch forward. When he gets going, it is hilarious. I tried to capture it on video and got a glimpse of it, but he can get even more into it than this. Hopefully I will catch him in the act sometime when he really gets going. I hope he doesn't turn into a major rocker/basher like I was, but at least it keeps us laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment