Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy Day Visit to the Library

Our local library (East Liberty branch of the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh) recently was completed renovated and it is now reopened. It is beautiful! We haven't had a chance to get new books in awhile, so we used the rain today as a great excuse to get to the library.

Koen and Tavin both enjoyed playing and Koen and I also read a lot of books while we were there.

I just got through reading Koen a few new selections before nap. I think I enjoy the new books just as much (if not more) than he does. It is nice to read a new story after weeks of the same ones over and over!

Other Updates:

I think Tavin has a cold. He is sneezing like crazy and has a very runny nose. Koen woke up coughing this morning. Doug said it sounded croup-ish (I was out at gym). Anyways, all day I've heard the croup sound in the back of his throat. I really hope we don't have an episode of that again! Maybe he's just adjusting to the cooler weather or the rain or maybe he's getting this little cold Tavin is fighting. Anyways, hopefully you won't see a blog post about croup again anytime soon!

Off to snuggle with Tavin before his nap starts. He's getting so good at getting around without crawling. He is on the verge of crawling though, be on the lookout for an exciting blog post whenever that finally happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment