Monday, March 2, 2015

The BabyBjorn is Back

Since I've now been a baby-toting mom for almost 8 years (what?!, crazy!), I've seen my fair share of wraps, slings and carriers.  Way back when we registered for Koen, the rage was for the BabyBjorn (with lumbar support) and so we had it on our list.  Our awesome Aussie friends, Nic & V, generously got it for us (our first official baby gift).  After having Koen, it definitely became our favorite way to wear him and we've used it for every subsequent kid (as well as lent it out a few times).  The same good 'ole BabyBjorn is back.  I wore Jansen in it for the first time on Friday night.  He was a big fan.  Loving to look up at me and the lights in the ceiling until he fell asleep.  Yay for having my hands-free during the dinner hour when Jansen is usually wakeful, sometimes cranky and the boys need help with homework, staying out of trouble and getting through dinner!  (Koen was my photographer for these first pics).
I'm losing it in this picture because K is taking FOREVER to take the pic, come to find out he has it zoomed in.  Ugh!!  Anyways, at least you can see Jansen's eyes looking up at me.
That's better, now you can actually see the apparatus.  
Another picture of Jansen hanging out with me (well, on me) from Saturday night (I think this is going to become part of our evening routine, especially when Doug is out).  

No comments:

Post a Comment