Sunday, March 8, 2015

Jansen's First Trip to Church

After missing 4 weeks of church, I was so excited to get the boys all out of the house to church on time on my own.  And can we have a little cheer for me?  I did it!!  By God's grace, of course, we got to church 15 minutes early all in one piece and in relatively good spirits (the boys love to get as silly as possible on that 5 minute car ride).  Before we left, I even had a chance to take pictures of my Sunday morning crew.  Handsome fellas, huh?  I have to share all the outtakes of course.  There's no perfect choice, something's going wrong in each picture, so just enjoy all four!



The best part of it all was the reward of making the effort to get us all there.  It was great to be back with our fantastic church community worshiping the Lord together, hearing the Word preached and sharing Jansen with so many friends finally.  I'm already looking forward to next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment