Friday, March 6, 2015

Jansen's 1 Month Old

So, I neglected to take on-purpose 1 month photos of Jansen, but I do have a handful of photos from the week that will do just fine to show sweet Jansen at the one month mark.

Jansen and I always enjoy the sweet time after his 7pm feeding and before I lay him down at 8pm.  He's always really alert, but quite calm.  He just like to snuggle on my chest or up on my shoulder.  It's always one of the highlights of my day.
BabyBjorn time is becoming an almost daily occurrence in the evening.  He usually starts out wide-eyed and often looking up my way.  Quite the sweet view for this momma.
On Wednesday, the 4th, when Jansen actually turned one month old, he officially moved from newborn clothes to 0-3 months and none too soon...look how he fills out this sleeper!
Jansen is such a snuggly, cuddly baby.  I love it!  Of his own doing he always gets close in on my neck or chest when I'm holding him.  It's so precious and I'm just trying to soak it up!
Another example of our pre-bedtime snuggle time together.  Tonight, no matter what position I put him in he moved so that he was right in my face.  For minutes he rested his cheek on my lips.  Melt my heart!
Well, that's it for catching up on random Jansen photos from this week.  Happy 1 month birthday, Jansen!  I love you so much and your sweet spirit that already brings me so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment