Sunday, March 15, 2015

A&Z are Here!!

My sister, Abbie, and her husband, Zac, arrived on Friday night.  We've all been looking forward to this visit for months.  Usually Aunt Abbie joins us for Christmas, but she and Zac went to Hawaii this year on a getaway, so we are all overdue for an Aunt Abbie visit.  We were thrilled that Uncle Zac could join her this time too.  This was their first time meeting Jansen, but they were also psyched to be here with the rest of us too.  They came in super late on Friday night, so I didn't get to see Abbie until Saturday morning.  She snuck down to the living room when I was just finishing feeding Jansen and I passed him right off to her.  Look at her face!  Such a great aunt the way she loves these boys and is amazed by their little selves from Day 1.
Last weekend was Abbie's 30th birthday, so we had arranged sitters for the boys so that the four of us adults (and Jansen) could sneak out for an amazing and special Saturday brunch at Lidia's in the Strip District.  Abbie and Zac love watching Lidia cook, so they had requested this restaurant.  It's an incredible brunch experience food-wise, but on this particular day, the company far outweighed the food.  We had so much fun catching up, trading stories and laughing a lot.  Oh, and we passed Jansen around too.  Look how sweet!

Later in the evening, Abbie helped relieve me holding Jansen.  Look how pretty my sister is (I think she totally looks my mom in this shot!) and look how chunky my baby is!
The boys are so excited to have Uncle Zac around.  Koen and Zac were chilling on the couch together and I just had to get a shot of this pair.  Look how happy Koen is to be with his uncle. =)
Thanks for coming up to see us, Uncle Zac and Aunt Abbie.  We are so excited you are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment