Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Photo Shoot

This morning Doug took Koen and Tavin to the building that our church is moving into.  Lots of work to be done and they were excited to help alongside their dad.  I've received a few pictures from Doug throughout the work day.  Quite the little helpers!

Well, this left Penn and I home with Jansen all morning.  A nice, quiet change of course.  Penn is quite a little pal when it's just he, Janse and I.  Our big activity was trying to take some pictures of Jansen with a sweet, personalized blanket we received for him.  He was a little too tired and not super simely, but we got enough pictures to post way too many here (as usual).  I tried to show off how he's growing.  Look at these thighs!
And the full cheeks!

Penn helped me try to get a smile out of him.  It's sweet seeing Jansen look up to Penn.

Pay attention here...it's the signs of a smile.  


And back to the sweet, straight face.
An attempt at some tummy time photos.


That's it.  Jansen's had it for the tummy time.  Can't keep his head up anymore.
Another good shot of those chunky thighs!!
Don't worry, just a few more...

This profile shot is for you, Gramma!  I know you love it!
And he's officially had it.  Ok, ok, Jansen.  The torture is over...
...almost.  Penn and I wanted to get in on the action with our model baby.  Jansen didn't care to continue participating.



Ok, that's it.  Amazingly I got this blog post done the day I took the photos.  That's because my big boys are all still hard at work at the church and my little boys are sound asleep in their cribs.  Ahhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment