Thursday, July 15, 2010

Visit with Miles (and Claire and Miss Deborah)

Yesterday we had Miss Deborah and Baby Claire and most importantly, Koen's friend, Miles to visit. The boys played around each other most of the morning while we were outside, playing with trucks and toys and jumping in the pool. They did get a kick out of splashing in the pool together for a little bit.
Koen was an emotional basket case as he was catching up on rest and getting back into the swing of things here at home after the fun few days at Nana & PopPop's. At first when I told him that Miles was coming over he said, "I don't want anyone to come today, I want to just be you, me and Tavin." After they left he said, "I did like having Miles over, Mommy. Good idea. See Mommy, you have good ideas sometimes." Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment