Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Gramma & Grampa's Day 1

Not too much to post in the way of pictures today. The day just flew by trying to keep up with Koen and there were 4 adults here! He was just buzzing around the house and yard today checking out all his favorite things. He was definitely edgy after our long travel day yesterday with no nap, but he did very well.

Tavin had a rough night last night with a wake up in the middle of the night. I tried to let him cry it out with some Ferber visits, but since he's recovering from a virus, was a trooper on the plane and hand't eaten his usual amount during the day, I finally gave in and fed him at 3:30am. That did the trick and he went to sleep after that. Thankfully he did sleep until 6:45am. I figured he would be up earlier than that with the sunlight coming in. I sure hope we don't see earlier than 6:45am even if he sleeps through the night OK, but I'm trying to keep my expectations low.


Tavin and Grampa had some good bonding time today. Tavin is definitely on the mend and he did OK with naps here despite being in a new location. I will try to do better with pictures, babe (Douglas is in Nicaragua waiting for updates of his cute boys).

No comments:

Post a Comment