Monday, July 12, 2010

Adventures at PopPop Camp, Part I

Koen and Doug got in to Nana & PopPop's last night around 10pm. Doug got Koen settled in their room on an air mattress on the floor (see picture to see how hilarious Koen is with having to set it up, complete with books all lined up like he does (oddly) at home).

Koen went to bed and then Doug got some dinner. Then Doug snuck into his room. Doug told me this morning that Koen popped his head up and said, "Hi Daddy, this is so much fun!" Then Koen went to sleep and slept all the way until 6:30am. Not bad for a new place and a bright room. Koen then came into bed with Doug to read books and snuggle. So sweet! I was definitely a little jealous at that part. =)

Doug's been keeping me updated with little quotes and pictures throughout the morning. Here's what I have so far. One adorable quote from Koen was to his cousin Michael who offered him part of his banana, "No thank you, Mikey, but you are a very nice cousin."

Playing in the tree fort in PopPop's backyard...

Visit to the Fish Farm where Koen said, "Wow, that one is as big as Tavin!"
On a hike...

Koen found out that Mikey likes to take funny face pictures too...
I can't believe all they've done this morning already. The kids are going to be exhausted, but I'm sure Nana, PopPop and Doug will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment