Monday, July 19, 2010

Car Show on Walnut

We just had a fun night out with the boys. We went to the Walnut Street Car Show for about an hour and a half. I fed Tavin his cereal and squash there and Koen enjoyed his dinner on the go (he loves "snacky dinner"). We just missed the torrential downpour. We had some light, spitting rain on the way home, but thankfully the real storm came just after the boys were both in bed (and I on a whim of heat exhaustion had just run around and closed the windows and turned on the AC).
I didn't get to walk around much with Koen to see the cars, so I don't have much else to report except that it was a great turnout of beautiful cars. Just check out the view that Tavin and I had from the bench where I fed him...

Tavin wore his car-themed overalls. But first, he wore cereal, squash and a cute bib. =)


Koen and Daddy have had a great day today. I think Koen needed some Daddy time. Koen was in a fabulous mood all day. Such a nice change since the last few days have been filled with lots of whining. Here's a picture of them at the cruise (a parking lot full of Corvettes and other pretty cars are behind them).

No comments:

Post a Comment