Friday, June 11, 2010

Too Sad to Blog Much

Poor Tavin! He has not improved at all. He has not been able to keep the medicine down and now also can't keep anything down. It is so, so sad. Koen is doing very well despite his sad, sick brother (special thanks to Amie Powell for taking him to playgroup for a few hours yesterday). And thankfully Daddy is home with us today and helping. Tavin and I are off to the doctor again at 3pm. I'm praying they have something else that will clear him of whatever this issue is. I've cried on numerous occassions because it just breaks my heart to see him suffer.

Tavin woke up early yesterday, so I took the pale, but alert little man on a walk in the cool fresh morning air. This was as awake as he got yesterday.

This is the end of our day yesterday (above). The poor thing is just a wreck, barely able to keep his eyes open.
Koen and Daddy made us all pancakes this morning. Yum! Glad I ate before Tavin puked all over me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear he's not better, yet! Hope the dr's office can help asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that he's feeling so miserable! We're praying for little Tavin! Love you!

    ReplyDelete