Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tavin's First Time in the Highchair

Life is definitely filled with a lot more "firsts" when the child is an infant than when at toddler age.

With Tavin's messy first taste (and downing) of carrots yesterday, I realized it was now necessary to get out the highchair for future feedings. We've been using the swing for cereal feedings. The swing only has a cotton padded seat though, which will very easily stain if I start feeding him these colorful foods in it. So today was his first time in the high chair. He looks so grown up in it. Koen is so excited about Tavin being in the high chair because now they can sit next to each other. I put the high chair close to Koen's stool/booster seat and when I turned around to get something, Koen was pulling Tavin closer in towards himself. So cute! He wanted to sit as close to him as possible. Of course he threw out several, "he is so cute!" comments during lunch. He also told me that I was "precious." Motherhood truly has its perks!

All of us lined up for lunch (note how close Tavin is to Koen - Koen's doing!)

Tavin's outfit happens to match the highchair and I didn't even mean to!

Happy Tavin!

Koen was so excited and Tavin caught his enthusiasm in this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment