Thursday, June 3, 2010

Poor Tavin

I don't know what to do. Tavin has had a cough that sounds pretty gross for about a week now. It just won't quit. For the past 5 days at least it has caused him to wake up early, which is really frustrating to me. He was doing so, so well with waking up around 7:30am or so and now he usually wakes up screaming bloody murder between 6 and 6:30am. I bet his throat gets all dry or something and he wakes up with it hurting. I don't know if he needs to see the doctor, although I would love to get a quick fix. I'm thinking it is just something that has to run its course? Anyways, we are starting the day off pretty tired. I just can't seem to get to bed early lately to combat this early start, so it is starting to wear on me. Oh well, this is the life of a Mom of two little ones I guess. Hopefully soon we'll be back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment