Monday, June 21, 2010

Gramma Leaves =(

Gramma left this morning. We had a great week and she was such a help as we got settled back into our routine here.

The week flew by as I knew it would. We Gagnon women do keep busy! Thanks, Mom, for all your practical help throughout the week. More importantly, it was so great to have you on hand for all my questions and concerns about Tavin as he is recovering.


For those of you wondering how Tavin is doing, he is still improving, still not 100%. I think our biggest issue is the yucky medicine. Last night he got sick to his stomach in his sleep. It was so, so sad. But, he was great and went back to sleep all night. Again, I was thankful Mom was here to help! Doug was very calm and collected too.


Here's a picture of a tired Tavin with Gramma before naptime. So sweet that he cuddled her on the morning she left.

While Doug and Koen were out taking Gramma to the airport and running some errands (including birthday shopping for me...Koen spilled the beans on a phone call while they were out!), Tavin and I took a short walk. Look how cute and happy he was when we got home. What a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment