Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Morning With My Little Man

Koen and I had 2 hours to ourselves this morning while Tavin napped. It is gorgeous here today and we enjoyed spending most of our time alone outdoors in the backyard.

He played "Bob the Builder" for awhile. We weeded together, played badminton (we actually had a volley!). I got a few cleaning projects done in the kitchen and backyard while he played with trains. My favorite morning moment though was when he asked me to set up some chairs so that we could "talk about our day" and drink our water. We just sat facing each other and he kept asking, "so what did you do earlier?"

Seriously, this boy must know my enjoyment for spewing out my productive list of completed tasks. Unfortunately, he also kept asking, "well, what else did you do Mommy?" Was that not enough? What is it going to take?

No comments:

Post a Comment