Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nice Morning with The Boys

Tavin continues to improve and seem more like himself every day. Nighttime sleep is back to normal although this morning he woke up a little early and was screaming (that was common during his sick time), so that made me nervous, but I think he was just starving because after eating he was happy and himself.

During Tavin's nap, Koen and Mom and I spent some time in the backyard. Koen filled up the pool, "all by himself."
Tavin woke up early from his nap and Mom went up to comfort him (I'm still recovering from a sore back from all the extra holding from over the weekend and last week, so that was a welcome relief!). Koen and I headed in soon after so that I could feed Tavin and Koen was dying to play hide and seek with Mom. He is hilarious. He tells her where he is hiding and then absolutely laughs his heart out while she looks everywhere for him. So cute!

Check out this sweet picture of Koen and Tavin together. It is so great to have these brothers back together. Koen is so sweet to Tavin and Tavin smiles at Koen so much. I can't wait to see these two grow up together (except that I also want Tavin to stay 6 months old for at least an extra 3 months).

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is precious! I can't wait to have pics like that of my boys. :)

    ReplyDelete