Friday, December 26, 2014

Gramma & Grampa Arrive!

My personal favorite part of celebrating Christmas is that it means that my parents are coming.  I believe that the boys feel quite similarly.  Doug knows it means backup with the kids and a happy wife, the kids know it means lots of fun, snuggles, books read and generally just a lovely time with a full house of family.  We all highly anticipated their arrival on Monday, Dec. 22nd.  The boys were helpful with jobs around the house getting ready that day and Koen even helped me prepare the dinner we would all have together when they arrived.  Finally, dinnertime rolled around and Gramma and Grampa pulled up to the house.  The boys (including Penn) all rushed to the door yelling, "Gramma, Grampa!"  It was the definition of cacophony!  I was bursting with happiness to have them here.  Now it felt like Christmas and now I felt like I could relax after these busy past few weeks.  I only got one picture that night, but it totally captures the joy of greeting Gramma and Grampa for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment